Tuesday 10 March 2015

#SELFISHSEWINGWEEK Selfish Sewing Week - plans, prep and patterns

Hey folks,

I decided to take part in #selfishsewingweek over on Instagram this week. In preparation I cut out five garments to sew and patterns for three others, so I thought I would share with you my hopes for this week, it seems I may be hoping for the best sewing week of my life!! 

1 - Vintage Simplicty tank top 
2 - To toile my first Emery dress (Christine Haynes) 
3 - To toile my first Francoise dress (Tilly and the Buttons)
4 - Self drafted digital print chiffon blouse
5 - Self drafted swing tank top 




The patterns I have cut in preparation for use are

1 - The Alder shirtdress - Grainline Studio (with pattern alterations)
3 - A self drafted swing tank top 



Phew! It's quite a list and I am pretty sure I am not going to get though it all this week, but it has been a good motivation to get sewing again. 

Anyway..... Feel free to check back to see how my sewing mission is going.... Wish me luck!!

~HJF~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram